Anderselite are currently looking for an Architect for one of their Oxford based clients.
The clients technical facilities portfolio is world class and they have recently secured a number of exciting new projects within the architecture team. They have a wealth of experience at designing manufacturing and F1 Teams facilities, education buildings, hotels, leisure and stadia buildings, offices and private one off commissions which results in a diverse and exciting practice.
As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Architect to join their (over 30 Architects) skilled Architectural team, working on prestigious advanced engineering projects in the automotive and Formula 1 sectors.
You will be based at their idyllic headquarters offices with over 200 staff in Oxford.
• Design Leadership, capable of leading multidisciplinary design teams
• Strong design and technical detailing skills – Revit experience is essential
• Advanced 3D capabilities
• Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
• Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
• Knowledge of UK best practice standards
• Post qualification experience
• Experience of working on large scale technical facilities is desirable but not essential
Candidates must ensure the highest design quality throughout all projects and be able to work efficiently & diligently to meet deadlines whilst maintaining a strong attention to detail and maintaining high standards of work. Your talent, creativity and excellent communication skills will create wide scope for personal and career development in a dynamic and growing business.
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs