£45,000 - £55,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum (with Monthly Discretionary Performance Bonus)
Contracted 42.5 Per Week.
Amorino is the leading premium gelato brand with over 200 stores in 18 Countries.
Created almost 20 years ago by 2 Italian childhood friends, Amorino mixes gourmet food to artistry by delivering delicious ice cream shaped into carefully crafted roses.
Amorino uses only natural products and makes its own gelato without flavour enhancers, artificial colouring nor flavouring. To complement its large range of luxurious gelato flavours, Amorino serves waffles, crepes, macaroons and a wide range of hot and cold gourmet beverages.
To sustain its fast expansion, Amorino is currently looking for a Head of Human Resources who can lead by example and drive collaboration and engagement throughout the business. You will be based in Amorino UK Head Office, but will have full autonomy in partnering with the Managing Director of Amorino UK and with the Operational Management Team (Area Managers and Store Managers) with providing full Senior HR Generalist Advice, along with implementing new HR Strategies and Procedures for the HR Function.
This role would suit a current QSR / Food Retail Multi-Site Senior Human Resources Manager or an Multi Site Human Resources Business Partner that is currently providing full support for at least 5 Operational QSR Restaurant / Food Retail Sites ready to take it to the next level in his/her career.
The successful candidate full responsibilities:
· Providing full HR Generalist and Strategic Advice in providing all Senior and Operational Management with HR Support, Advice and Guidance.
·Support all Recruitment across the business.
·Initiate and implement new HR Strategies, Policies and Procedures throughout the business.
·Update HR Policies and Procedures in line with UK Legislation changes and best practice.
·Manage all Employee Relations Casework and provide guidance to management on all levels ensuring issues are dealt with in an effective manner in line with UK Legislation.
·Work with all areas of the business on effective Performance Management.
·Effectively manage the HR Department.
· Minimum of 5 years Senior HR Management Experience of working in the QSR Food Retail Sector or Hospitality Sector in a Multi Site Capacity is a must.
· Must be CIPD qualified at Level 7.
· In depth knowledge of HR Legislation and Procedures.
· Communication and Team Spirit are essential skills.
· Commercial awareness and Customer Service.
· Organised and collected.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Able to work minimum 42.5 hours a week.
· £45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum depending on experience.
· Monthly Discretionary Performance Bonus.
· Expect your time in the company to be the sweetest in your life as you will enjoy a 50% discount on all our products.
· Access to Perkbox, the global employee benefits and rewards platform.
· Planning to live abroad? We have 250 shops all over the World and with our Amorino Passport, all their doors are open for you!
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and all Offers of Employment is conditional on the receipt of two Satisfactory References obtained from the Referees provided to us on your Application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: